BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Complexities ...and Misunderstandings


Sometimes I wish I could be cut open, so that all the colors of me could run out to be displayed.

Maybe then I would be understood.

I'm a woman of many complexities.  Many insecurities and securities.  Fear and bravery.  Many highs and lows.  Dreams and nightmares.

And I act accordingly.  But I do try.  I try to have more faith in my dreams than my fears, my strength than my weakness.

Sometimes I'm scared.  Sometimes I'm foolish.  Sometimes I'm not.

Either way, please, try to understand.

2 comments:

Me said...

This goes to show that not only are you human, but that you are humane.

Stay focused and realize your dreams. Every single time.

miss royal said...

Thank you, Savino, for the words. Nice to informally meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails