BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 28, 2013

Please, Don't Disregard: A Letter to YOU (Past & Future)

REGARD, in the definitional sense of "to have or show respect or concern for", "to think highly of; esteem", and "to take into account; consider" is ALL I want from those who interrupt my life to ask me for entry into my life. That is ALL I ask for.


If you do not understand, here are some synonyms: care, concern, consideration (I LOVE that one), interest, value, respect.

I am a human being, with warm blood flowing through my veins, breath in my body, ...feelings. Please CONSIDER that.

Please consider that your actions (or lack thereof) may affect me.

Please CONSIDER that I may very well value you.



Please, if you must make an exit from my life, consider me enough to make sure you didn't hurt me on your way out.

(Originally written 23JAN13)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails