BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

"Never Ask A Man..."


"Never ask a man for his time because a man will always make time to do what he wants to do."--Cedric Wright | Apply this wisdom to all relations, and you’ll have many days of peace. For the question of your significance to them or their consideration of you will be answered. It'll definitely result in less time ...spent wondering, "Why?". Answer's simple; they didn't find you worthy of their time.  When my friend, Cedric, shared this wisdom with me, he was giving me advice regarding a man I was really interested in a few moons ago, but even after that season I remembered his advice and now I apply it to everyone with whom I interact.

I have found that when you really accept the reality of that wisdom, you'll be humbled.  In all fairness, you are one of many things that someone could be concerned with, so get over yourself!  (At least that's the attitude I have come to take.)  And if you find that someone tends to not be able to make time to do something for you or with you, then you may soon get over them. It all falls into place and, by the time it does, you would have already gained some peace from it, as you had everyday you applied the wisdom.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails