BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In Bloom


Bold. Fearless. Faithful. No other way to be.

...Can no longer be consumed with doubt. Can no longer be concerned with rejection or misunderstanding. Cannot allow my mistakes and flaws to hinder me ('cause I'm gonna make 'em & I definitely have 'em). I know I say it a lot, but I must 'allow my condition to change my position'; use my mess as fertilizer and not poison. Trust the God I say I trust. Love regardless of its (seemingly) lack of return. And KNOW that as long as I have breath in my body I have purpose & GREAT potential. Flowers don't bloom overnight, but if you wish to witness transformation, keep watch ...& expect me to bloom! I am all that I am to be & all that I could never imagine myself to be. Thank you God in advance! #SomethingLikeAPhenomenon ...Yeah, I'm feelin' myself.

2 comments:

Mansi said...

i need to say the same to myself ...

miss royal said...

I'm sure most of us do. Keep your head up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails