BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

BUDDY

Can't see myself as much because last time I gave
my heart to such
he burned me with his touch
I gave my all to him and only him
loyalty, respect, and understanding
yet I didn't really feel loved until I
dropped the panties.

He seemed so perfect; seemed too good to
be real
then one November night he showed me
he was someone to
fear
I should have left him in May
when he decided to sway
But me trying to be a woman of maturity
tried to be open-minded and convince
myself that it was okay 'cause shit
I never expected a man to be a perfect fit.

See, I was a "good" girl before him, "good"
girl while with him, and a "good" girl after
him however, I saw that me being good
didn't prevent my heart, dreams, and
securities to be broken.
Plus it seems like the only girls that
are getting male attention are the ones
that are open.

I've tried and I'm still trying to get to know men
for them
I take an interest in a man because I want to
know him, what drives him?, who do he want
to be?, who is he?
but men only want to be
my BUDDY
men don't take enough interest in me
to get to know me
what drives me?, who do I want to be?,
befriend me and really have the
patience to get to know me

You and he will see that it's not that
I have trouble being a phenomenal
woman
It's you that have something obscuring your view
that prevents you from seeing me as such

________________________

True story.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails