BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Love Confusion

If you can't tell by now, I'm quite the romantic.  Love, once upon a time, was a constant thought.  Now, I'm more confident that it'll come when it's my time to reap such a reward.  I no longer consume my mind with the possibilities of it.  I simply believe and wait.  *smile*

_______________________

They said or better someone explained to me
that confusion is the art of the devil.
Could I say then that my love confusion
is due to Lucifer's doings?

Are my sleepovers at my male friend's house then
the devil's work or could it possibly be the making
of Love, which is God?

Is my trusting, and openness, the makings of
Love or Confusion?

How about my certainties and insecurities?
Love or Confusion?

My urgency, and impatience, Love or Confusion?

My acceptance, and independence; Love or Confusion?

My heart's desires...  Love or Confusion?

I'm not sure of who, what, or why love is so
confusing but I am sure of one thing...

Love will overcome all confusion!

____________________________

As I read this poem again, I realize how much I've grown.  The fact that I even have a blog is a testament of how open and unashamed and confident I am because 1) I'm private.  Period.  and 2) the fact that I'm admitting that I had "sleepovers" is a bit surprising to me.  Granted, I didn't have intercourse with this friend, but STILL I'm sharing it.  *lqtm*  I've come a long way in more ways than one.  I'm bolder than ever; transparency is very therapeutic.

1 comments:

miss royal said...

Hmmm. Love may not be a constant thought, but I find it's still on my mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails