BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Him"

Something that just came to mind.
______________________________

Bored.
Or is it that I'm missing him?
Wanting his company,
his laughter, his warmth,
his presence.
I just want him here,
just want him near.
Can't wait for days of laziness,
eating ice cream by the fireplace.
Or wrapping our legs together as we watch movies and lie on the couch.
Can't wait for your return,
the days you come over because you couldn't
imagine ending it without seeing my face,
hearing my voice,
feeling my embrace.
Can't wait for the days of holding you, of having you.
I just want him near,
just want him here.
His presence,
his warmth, his laughter,
wanting his company.
I am missing him.

"Him" that I've yet to meet.

...I must be bored.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails