BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Show Me What I'm Looking For...

"Save me, I'm lost.  Oh Lord, I've been waiting for you..." (Carolina Liar's Show Me What I'm Looking For)  I absolutely adore this song.  I watched the first season Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew and would always enjoy the snippet of this song whenever it would play.  Since I don't watch many music video programs or listen to much FM radio, I didn't know who this was, but I knew I wanted this song on my playlist!  I'm just now finding it (I guess it wasn't much of a priority  *lol*).  ...This song is SO moving.  I read the biography of Carolina Liar--"sounds like a Hollywood movie script about the music industry" (VH1)--and it sounds like God has a plan for everything to me.  *smile*

I'm new to this band, but I think I've found a new favorite, someone to add to my Pandora (this is why I don't listen to FM radio  *smile*) account.  I'm not familiar with the rest of their body of work, but I'm hoping they produce more music like this.  This song, although I don't know what it means to Carolina Liar, means so much to me.  I've felt lost, confused, I've yearned for a sign that life does get better, that I get better than this, and I definitely have wanted "this far too long" (for me, The Lord and the peace of mind I find comes with knowing Him).

Thank God He'll never let go.  (Which reminds me of another song, David Crowder Band's Never Let Go.)





Never Let Go by David Crowder Band - MP3 Pop Song - Windows Medium

Just an early Sunday morning thought.  *smile*

p.s.  I would love to hear what songs have moved you, inspired you, gotten you through, touched you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails