BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Can't There Be a Me and You? ...No.

Tears run down my face; I'm so confused.
Can't there be a me and you?
Don't you see, feel that I love you
and I barely even know you?
Can't you comprehend that this love
will only grow if you allow me to get
to know you? Share yourself with me.
I won't abuse the pleasure, the 
opportunity.

Aren't I beautiful, too? Am I not enough for
you? See no potential? See no possibilities?
I wish I could see myself through your
eyes so all my answers of how you
see and feel about me would be answered.
I'm impatient. I want to be her. The one
you love. I want to be the one you look
forward to.

...

Do you ever wonder? I need to know
if you ever wonder. Ever wonder about
me as I wonder about you. I need you
to tell me. Do you ever wonder?

...Don't pity me.
Don't spare my feelings. My feelings
never matter in comparison to knowing
the truth. My feelings may be bruised
but the truth will free me from my
feelings; that feeling of abuse that is
sadly primarily caused by my own
doings, my own interpretations, my own
perceptions, my own imagination.
You never said anything. Just gave me
food to feed my feelings and, more
dangerously, my imagination.

I don't need you to apologize. It's not
your fault. I want to thank you for
making me realize that I have a weakness
of the mind. And to think I learned that
by realizing you would never be mine.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails