BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Right

Wow. Our conversations are never long enough.
Saying "good bye" is always tough.

You leave and I dread it.
Wishing you could stay, wishing someone like
you could be mine.
Wishing the stars said you were mine.

I look forward to our conversations.
We discuss stars, God, and my daily trials.
I swear you're my diary.

You ask if there was anywhere I'd like to be
and I make stuff up because I wouldn't
dare tell you the truth.

Truth is I would like to be with you. And
only you. You're gorgeous to me and that's
scary to me.

Just a few weeks ago I claimed you
were only a friend. Now I'm coming to
tears because I find myself slowly,
but possibly falling in love with you.

And I'm scared because you're
amazing; you're who I want to be
and I'm not half the woman you
deserve.

That saddens me, but it's reality.
Reality is I meet guys I'm too much
for or not enough for. Never just right.

Oh, how I wish I could be just right 
for you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails