BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Passing It On

Ok, so sometimes there are SO many topics that I want to write about--things that come up in everyday conversation and I address in everyday conversation--but my effort to present my point efficiently (informative and yet not lengthy) as possible sometimes poses more of a delay than expressing myself.  (I try not to bore you to death or annoy you with talking too much; I know I'm long-winded.  *lol*)  So I think I'm going to write entries called "Passing It On".

They will be excerpts of conversations that relate to topics that I want to write about and I tend to have with my friends and associates, pretty frequently actually.  (That's another thing, some topics are so popular that I feel like I've discussed it so many times in depth that by the time I want to share my thoughts with my Fellow Royals I feel like I'm being redundant).  Of course, I would present them here in a way that would keep the one(s) I was initially conversing with unidentifiable, but it will consist of enough information that will not take away from the point (my opinion and/or what I believe to be true) I am trying to share.  I think it would be much easier for me to share what I believe to be beneficial dialogue regarding a, usually, complex topic if I just presented my stance in a conversation format, when possible.  Now, friends, this does NOT mean you have to censor yourself or hesitate to talk to me in fear of being outed on my blog.  *lol* It just means that you may read a blog entry and read something that sounds familiar.  *smile*

So, to my 7 faithful followers (I see you!), I should be posting more entries more frequently; posting as I am inspired or moved by a conversation.

Fellow Royals, thanks for taking time to read my entries!  I appreciate it.  This blog was simply a public venue for me to gain some confidence and ...have a therapy session of sorts with myself.  You'd be surprised how empowered you can be by shedding light on your thoughts--whether of pride or shame--on a soap box... regardless of someone listening or not. It was quite a selfish purpose actually.  But because I dare not think the questions I ponder, the thoughts I have, the viewpoint I have or the emotions I feel are totally unique I'd hoped that if someone just happened to come across Royal By Nature they may be inspired and encouraged for the better.  And now that I have been told that I do inspire and encourage with my way with words--ironically by those that have yet to visit my blog but has conversed with me personally--I have been more willing to share links of my blog on social networks.  Thank you, heavenly 7!  *lol*

Peace.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails