BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why Is It...?



Why is it “she” and not me? Why is it “he” and not him? Why isn’t it me and him (or us and we)? Why is it “me and him”?

“Many” want me, but I only want “one”. The “one” wants me not. Wish the “one” was one of “many”. If that were to be, he could have me. So now I’m stuck between “one” and “many”. Do I wait for the “one”? Or do I give “many” a try? Silly me, I can’t even give “many” a real chance because I’m committed to “one”, even though he doesn’t want me, like me, care about me, or simply see me. 

What’s wrong with me?! Wanting a man, who find me, hmmm not quite find me literally because that takes sight and insight, but anywho, finds me to be invisible. As a friend of mine recently told me, I’m “a queen” and I “deserve a king”. 

So *sigh* I think it’s time for me to free myself of these invisible strings with the “one” and …I guess…I should leave myself open for possibilities with one of the “many”.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails