BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My 'Piece' Was Featured on Another Blog!

So, a fellow alum and associate of mine posted a statement on her Facebook (FB) status... and I couldn't help but state my piece.  Sometimes I share my opinion so much that I think maybe I share too much.  I'm a vocal person, who feels moved to share (out of a spirit of 'love' not 'I know it all') what I deem to be the truth or a very good perspective to be considered, and apparently I was right because Ms. Hazel felt moved to 'pass it on' and share it with her followers.  On the day of her FB post I was moved to write a blog entry on rushing into relationships, so look out for it!!!
 
Here is the feature.

p.s.  She calls herself "mad", but ... I don't think she's that mad.  *smile*

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails